Saturday, July 2, 2011

Alien Dream

This dream occurred roughly 2 years ago. I will be posting more dreams and experiences, some of them prophetic in nature.

It is evening time. I am in my room playing records for someone and trying to explain the charms of record players (with some difficulty, as apparently they are not from our time or place). At some point I receive some faxes over a fax machine or print outs from a computer. The messages I am receiving appear to be from an alien or higher dimensional source. One message has some symbols referring to "gears", which is apparently regarding an idea or design I had worked on before. One of the symbols, while a letter, is also a smiley face representing happiness towards this idea. Spinning, circles, turning, or whirl pools and galaxies are a theme that repeat themselves in the dream. If you have seen the dark Japanese film Uzumaki, it would give you a general idea.

Sheets of paper fly across the room into my hands, essentially telling me I should work on a project, that a hole through dimensional space or in the earth's gravity field will form, and we will be able to travel inter-dimensionally or through time. I woke up with the idea that imagining oneself spinning faster could increase one's inner vibration and facilitate astral travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment